Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Identifaction of VIN, case numbers and cylinder heads
- Posts: 2682
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:14 pm
- Bikes: '31 VL, '34 VD, '45 WLA, '47 WL, '49 FL, '51 WL, '58 ST (Hummer), '71 GE (Servi)
- Location: Lonoke, Arkansas
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
just thought I'd throw this one out here, seen at Davenport Swap Meet, September 2009, another example of a REALLY bad restamped number. Buyer beware, stay away from numbers that look like this!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 532
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:20 pm
- Bikes: Two Schwinns, a Hercules, and a Hiawatha
- Location: Underground in Illinois
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 2 times
Yer right! Its been tattood twice!Bigincher wrote:I like the ghost '4' at the end......