HARLEY 1950 WLC " sleaper " for SALE

ratsnake
Bikes: pan shovel 45 flattie,evo

HARLEY 1950 WLC " sleaper " for SALE

Post by ratsnake » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:59 am

Herley Flathead WLC "SLEAPER for SALE. LOOKS STOCK, it's not. 55 c.i. Stroker. Formerly built as Flat Track RACE Bike. Less than 200 miles since rebuild. Multiple Show Winner.

$ 20,000.00 will consider very serious offers.

Kansas

contact Jon at:

tpc@everestkc.net
or
913-713-1942
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

58flh
Bikes: 1958flh 1969sporty,had a knuckle but sold back to original owner

Re: HARLEY 1950 WLC " sleaper " for SALE

Post by 58flh » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:28 pm

Bike looks very-NICE!//I can see theres Alot of detail that went into the work.Also I see Alot of aftermarket parts on her.A stock OEM Bike of the same caliber command Prices as your asking!//None the less Somebody will jump on it (they always do!).How come olny 200 miles(just curious)--Keeping it clean is usually the reason once a Bike gets finished & for/sale.I wish you luck in the sale!----Respectfully----Richie

ratsnake
Bikes: pan shovel 45 flattie,evo

Re: HARLEY 1950 WLC " sleaper " for SALE

Post by ratsnake » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:46 pm

I bought it 8 years ago, a kid in West Virginia, was just putting it together, flat tracker, Truett & Osborne, the whole nine yards. However, he wasn't a Harley Dude, and his wife was about to give birth. So, I picked it off of Ebay, he majorly screwed up the most basic stuff, once I got it runnin, it runs like a bat out of hell.

Shortly after I got it , I broke my left ankle, and it is a tank shifter, heal/toe clutch, also, I am six foot four inches tall, and the thing is like almost a kids bike. I don't fit, can't bend my legs, I am now 62 years old, and I am Happy to still be able to kick over my Panhead. And now I got a whole lot invested in it. So, it don't go out the door.

Thanks for your comments.

Return to “Bikes For Sale”