Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Show or brag about your projects or rebuilds.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 3:40 pm
- Bikes: 61FL in a late 49 frame.
59FLH almost stock
- Location: Wa state
Almost there, what a trip...
- Quick and very dirty crank turning tool, works great!
- DSCF3254.JPG (64.14 KiB) Viewed 983 times
- DSCF3256.JPG (82.91 KiB) Viewed 984 times
- DSCF3261.JPG (51.16 KiB) Viewed 984 times
- Never thought I would get to this point!
- DSCF3265.JPG (89.51 KiB) Viewed 984 times
- Cylinder leakdown tester is great for manifold test, uses lower pressure than straight shop air, and shows percentage of leakage if any.
- DSCF3270.JPG (88.72 KiB) Viewed 984 times
- No manifold leakage at all!
- DSCF3274.JPG (72.03 KiB) Viewed 984 times
- Cylinder leakdown is even, and good, considering no ring break in yet.
- DSCF3276.JPG (87.97 KiB) Viewed 984 times
- I think I have most of the colors correct now. I like it.
- DSCF3279.JPG (87.01 KiB) Viewed 984 times
- Panheads are a thing of beauty!
- DSCF3282.JPG (83.72 KiB) Viewed 984 times
- My brother thinks it would make a great lamp, expensive, but great!
- DSCF3283.JPG (88.78 KiB) Viewed 984 times