Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Show or brag about your projects or rebuilds.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 3:40 pm
- Bikes: 61FL in a late 49 frame.
59FLH almost stock
- Location: Wa state
Here is what I started with. A new vibration led to finding a loose pinion shaft. Ruined flywheel and shaft. Went with S&S 84 inch set up.
- Here she is the day I opened her, not so pretty then.
- DSCF3216.jpg (93.25 KiB) Viewed 808 times
- The scary Chinese barrels, hope they hold up. I went with standard bore.
- DSCF3217.jpg (79.92 KiB) Viewed 807 times
- DSCF3230.JPG (72.37 KiB) Viewed 808 times
- Making sure pistons and rods miss everything by .060"
- DSCF3218.JPG (71.37 KiB) Viewed 808 times
- Love that shiny new stuff!
- DSCF3231.JPG (64.88 KiB) Viewed 808 times
- I ended up with a thinner S&S timer gear for cam lobe clearance.
- DSCF3233.JPG (82.47 KiB) Viewed 807 times
- almost there... see next post.
- DSCF3251.JPG (84.4 KiB) Viewed 808 times