Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Show or brag about your projects or rebuilds.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 3:40 pm
- Bikes: 61FL in a late 49 frame.
59FLH almost stock
- Location: Wa state
Here is what I started with. A new vibration led to finding a loose pinion shaft. Ruined flywheel and shaft. Went with S&S 84 inch set up.
- Here she is the day I opened her, not so pretty then.
- DSCF3216.jpg (93.25 KiB) Viewed 816 times
- The scary Chinese barrels, hope they hold up. I went with standard bore.
- DSCF3217.jpg (79.92 KiB) Viewed 815 times
- DSCF3230.JPG (72.37 KiB) Viewed 816 times
- Making sure pistons and rods miss everything by .060"
- DSCF3218.JPG (71.37 KiB) Viewed 816 times
- Love that shiny new stuff!
- DSCF3231.JPG (64.88 KiB) Viewed 816 times
- I ended up with a thinner S&S timer gear for cam lobe clearance.
- DSCF3233.JPG (82.47 KiB) Viewed 815 times
- almost there... see next post.
- DSCF3251.JPG (84.4 KiB) Viewed 816 times