Rolling Thunder /For American VETERANS!

Information on meetings & events
58flh
Bikes: 1958flh 1969sporty,had a knuckle but sold back to original owner

Rolling Thunder /For American VETERANS!

Post by 58flh » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:50 pm

Sorry for the late notice,But Last weeks post did not go through.GUYS--9/20/15---Sunday Is the run.The meetting & registration is in WARINANCO-PARK Linden NJ.There will be some food trucks & the usual stuff you find!/All Proceeds go to our BOYZ that make all this POSSIBLE for us!.I think its still a $10/per bike entry.I will post pics after the run tommorow.If your in NJ or PA. Its a fun-run/After the memorial /We get a bunch together & go south to seaside or Atlantic City if you have the $$$ to gamble.If not The weathers is going to be GREAT & it will be a perfect day to put a couple hundred on the old gals!---Hope to see a few of you guys from NJ.We will know as last year besides my bike there were olny 1-other pan a few genny-shovels,& 1-45.It was less then half my crew!/The others had prior engagements/So I made the donations for them!---Hope to see you there!-----Respectfully----Richie

58flh
Bikes: 1958flh 1969sporty,had a knuckle but sold back to original owner

Re: Rolling Thunder /For American VETERANS!

Post by 58flh » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:57 am

Well boyz the run went off without a hitch!---I got to meet OL-MICKEY YAK!/& Another member that he came down with!--Total count of bikes was just under 3900!--All Proceeds go to our Boyz still fighting for thier lives & The ones that our GOVT. seem to forget about & need legs ,arms/You know the story!.I was talking with Mickey & he said hes starting a new Amca charter #63-I believe it will be!.This run is in my backyard & I can walk there in 10-min.--So I was very early & checking all the Iron running in--Sad to say there were a total of 6-Antiques.My buddies 45-servicar, My pan, buddies shovel, another nice FRESH bobber-pan,Another 45/& a KHK!.There was a nice cone-shovel with a blower on it & it HAULED-ASS/as we were almost next to eachother,but when we hit the PKWY He leftlaned it Went pass the Veterans Memorial & when he rolled on her He was a blip 3-miles away FAST!.-(Rigid RaceFrame Baker 5-speed all downshifted/& a solo springed seat!-no nothing else except for brakelight & Headlight.)-Yea it gets the juices flowing/Im glad I had a chance to talk to him.Also there were about 4-Rigid shortsters 900s/nicely done & well put together.Ill have my ol-Lady put up pics. later when she gets home/We took vidio & stills.----Respectfully----Richie

Return to “Meetings & Events”