want to trade big twin for servicar

Here you can trade/swap and buy/sell other stuff
Goat
Bikes: 42 WLA,59 FLH,69 FLH,95 flhrk

want to trade big twin for servicar

Post by Goat » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:54 pm

Hello,
I have a barn find, complete and original paint and everything else but the tires and chain, that I want to trade for a servi car of like condition. I am the second owner, the first owner bought it new road it until the day he died rode it to his shed, put it in the shed and walked in his house, sat down on the couch and had a heart attack and died on the spot, This was in 1987 and I personally moved it from where he parked it inside a small shed. I have complete paperwork, this means title and bill of sale with all the numbers checked and they are correct the title is clear.

Please NOTE: THIS BIKE IS NOT FOR SALE OR TO SWAP FOR ANY CUT DOWN VW.I AM ONLY GOING TO TRADE IT FOR A SERVI CAR AND NOTHING ELSE. PLEASE DONT WASTE OUR TIME INQUIRING IF YOU DONT HAVE ACCESS TO A CLEAN TITLED SERVI CAR TO SWAP.

I have tried to do this on facebook and only got remarks from "Keyboard commandos" that wanted to buy it or make snide assed remarks or ask for pictures, I am a serious person with a real bike that I want to trade with another serious person. I am old and want a servi car as a potential "Harley wheel chair" thats the ONLY reason I'm not restoring it, I have other bikes and you can only ride one at a time.

Pete808
Site sponsor
Site sponsor
Bikes: 47 EL
47 UL
58 FLH gone but not forgotten
76 banana glide chopper thing
76 CB550 SUPERSPORT

Re: want to trade big twin for servicar

Post by Pete808 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:04 pm

I wish I had a servicar to trade. I think it would benefit you to post a picture or two just so people that may have something to trade can see what they are working with, plus pictures of old bikes are cool and we all like to see them.

Mark44
Site sponsor
Site sponsor
Bikes: 1946 WL
1948-ish Pan
1991 FXLR
2007 FXDB Street Bob

Post by Mark44 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:17 pm

Goat wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:54 pm
Hello,
I have a barn find, complete and original paint and everything else but the tires and chain, that I want to trade for a servi car of like condition. I am the second owner, the first owner bought it new road it until the day he died rode it to his shed, put it in the shed and walked in his house, sat down on the couch and had a heart attack and died on the spot, This was in 1987 and I personally moved it from where he parked it inside a small shed. I have complete paperwork, this means title and bill of sale with all the numbers checked and they are correct the title is clear.
Goat, out of curiosity, just what is it you're trying to trade?

Andygears
Bikes: 1950 panhead, 1999 FLHTCI, 1987 FLHTC custom

Post by Andygears » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:38 am

Post an ad in the WANTED of the AMCA magazine. Find the servi you want first.

My two cents,
Andygears

Return to “Trade/Swap/Other Stuff”