Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:11 am
- Bikes: 42 Flathead U, 53 Panhead, 2011 Roadglide
- Location: Chino Valley, AZ
- Has thanked: 2 times
Hi, Could someone tell me the thread size for a panhead (53), clutch derby cover. Cannot seem to find it in my tap & die set. Thanks...Gilb
- Posts: 5690
- Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:09 am
- Bikes: Multiple H-D, Ducati, BMW, Triumph, BSA,...
- Has thanked: 70 times
- Been thanked: 806 times
It is 12-24 and is not part of generic off the shelf tap and die sets. The taps and dies are available through any good machinists supply house.