The Gallery will be moved.

Information from the administrators and moderators
panhead
Site Admin
Bikes: 1954 FL

The Gallery will be moved.

Post by panhead » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:27 pm

For practical reasons the Gallery (not the forum!) will be moved to another application (https://www.hydra-glide.net/cpg/index.php). All categories, pictures and users will be moved. If you want to login fill in your username and click on 'I forgot my password'. You'll receive an email, click on the link in the email and you'll receive your new password. You only need to do this once (and if you forget your password :)). You can change your password in your profile. If you tick the 'Remember me' box you don't need to fill in your password next time.

cpg-register.jpg

What is different? Not much, the structure is almost the same.

If you already have created a personal gallery that will be also moved. If you want to create a personal gallery click on the 'Create / order my albums' button.

Please feel free to upload and share your pictures.

It will take some time to move all pictures, so the old gallery will still be available, but please upload pictures in the new gallery. In the end the old gallery will be removed.

If you have questions or suggestions for the gallery, let me know.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

panhead
Site Admin
Bikes: 1954 FL

Re: The Gallery will be moved.

Post by panhead » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:00 pm

Except the personal galleries all pictures have been moved to the new gallery. Please use that one. As said earlier, you have to activate your account by clicking on 'I forgot my password', after which you'll receive an email and after clicking on the link you are done.

If you need help, just let me know.

If you don't already have a personal gallery, make one!

Return to “Announcements”