Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:21 pm
- Location: Southwestern, Pa.
What kind of non-buddy style seats are comfy with the pogo stick/T-bar mount ??
The one that came with the bike is pretty cheesy/cheap looking.
Any recommendations on a new one ??
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:45 pm
Hi Sidecar, so, comfy seats again? . my bike has the deluxe solo saddle and I find it very comfortable and I think it looks good. These seats were used from '55 on, but if you are not too worried about keeping your bike looking strictly original, I can recommend it.
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:00 am
- Bikes: 2010 road king at the moment. Won't last long
- Location: CORNAS FRANCE
Same deluxe solo for me and very comfortable. Eric
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 10:13 pm
- Bikes: 01 FLHPI
- Location: SW Florida
have deluxe solo, and bare bones police solo, both are fine