Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:35 am
- Bikes: Roadglide
- Location: Kennewick WA
Does anyone know what heli coil to use for a 1963 swingarm pivot bolt. I read that earliermodels used a 5/8 by 18 thread.
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:31 pm
- Bikes: 64 pan,78 shovel
- Location: phoenix az
I WENT WITH THE SELF TAPING OVERSIZED ON MY 64 WORKED GREAT
- Posts: 532
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:20 pm
- Bikes: Two Schwinns, a Hercules, and a Hiawatha
- Location: Underground in Illinois
Aint they all the same?
Underdoggie got 98+ at Davenport with his.