Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:14 pm
- Bikes: '31 VL, '34 VD, '45 WLA, '47 WL, '49 FL, '51 WL, '58 ST (Hummer), '71 GE (Servi)
- Location: Lonoke, Arkansas
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 32 times
unless you special ordered them from Dudley Perkins in San Fransisco, then you could get 1966 parts on a 1961 or 1963 bike. OK, spank me, I'm being a smart ass.RUBONE wrote:Uh, that would be NO! The valve did not change until '66.
Robbie is right, all the big twin tanks had the instant reserve fuel shut off, up to, and including, 1965.
- Posts: 466
- Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:21 am
- Bikes: 1962 FL
- Location: Chicago, Ill.
- Has thanked: 74 times
- Been thanked: 17 times
- Posts: 6911
- Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2002 9:09 am
- Location: Central Illinois
- Has thanked: 100 times
- Been thanked: 268 times
Especially the '65 ad!1450 wrote:thanks for web site //pan-clan.com
The Peoria Dealership used a graphic of just the fellow and the machine for their 'yellow pages' ad for many, many, years.
Now I wish'd I kept one.