Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Documentation added: 1961-1976 Parts Catalog Electra Glide, Super Glide
11 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 342
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:09 pm
- Bikes: "50 FL Panhead, '47 WL, '57 165cc
- Location: Georgia
Anyone of you experts know what housing with the # 509ETU8 would be for? It was in with some stuff I picked up. Im thinking 48-52. I also need a good reference for a speedo restorer. I'm in GA. Thanks for the help.
- Posts: 403
- Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:07 am
- Bikes: 42 WLC, 47 EL, 53 FLE, 62 FL, 78 FLH
- Location: British Columbia
- Site sponsor
- Posts: 583
- Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:07 am
- Bikes: 1957 FL
2017 road glide
- Location: Pawtucket
- Posts: 3664
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:24 pm
- Bikes: '42 WLA X 2, '55FL, '93 Ultra Classic, '91 Fatboy, '97 883, '71 Suzuki Duster 125, '83 GPz 750.
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:48 am
- Bikes: 1957 Hydra Glide
- Location: Tennessee
Try Carl Scott @ Scott & Son Speedometer Service in Pontiac, Michigan. He did mine, great service and turn around time. I checked the others too, but the wait time for service was too long for me. They are at (248) 338-4148. On the web at: http://www.scottspeedometer.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Beware, I got a good screwing from Scotts. All they did to my faceplate was to spray clear over it, said new faceplates were not available and that was the best they could do. It jumps all over the place after 70 mph - they told me my old HD speedos were crap when new. Refused to deal with me after the screwing. Do a google search on them.