Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:00 am
- Bikes: 55 panhead, 64 panhead, 07 springer classic
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Has thanked: 56 times
Howdy does anyone have a picture of a Lee chopper foot clutch mounted on a bike? Just wanna see how it bolts up thanks for any help folks.
- Posts: 5051
- Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:09 am
- Bikes: Multiple H-D, Ducati, BMW, Triumph, BSA,...
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 486 times
The originals bolted to the rocker clutch bracket with one hole fitting over the original spring post and a bolt with a washer and nut passing through the old rocker shaft hole.