Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:37 am
- Bikes: 93 CI Panhead from Accurate Eingineering Ridgid wishbone w/50's engineering
- Location: LaVernia, Texas
Has anyone here ever welded up the threads and drilled and tapped them for the adjustment sleeve?
- Posts: 521
- Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:05 pm
- Bikes: 1938U,1949FL,1961FL,1968XL,1979FL ,1958 FL, 1965 BMW,1975 Honda CB750
Yes ,why?? It is pretty straightforward.Mostly a matter of being SURE you drill the new hole straight.