Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:51 pm
I need to know if the original HD windshield window pieces should have the Harley-Davidson logo on them?
- Moderator and Panhead Register Member
- Posts: 703
- Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:50 pm
- Bikes: 1943 WLC,1955 FL
here's a picture of the marking on a windshield of a FLH from 1975 if the older panhead shields have the logo on it I don't no
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 3664
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:24 pm
- Bikes: '42 WLA X 2, '55FL, '93 Ultra Classic, '91 Fatboy, '97 883, '71 Suzuki Duster 125, '83 GPz 750.
i have a duo glide era wind shield with the logo.
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:14 pm
- Bikes: '31 VL, '34 VD, '45 WLA, '47 WL, '49 FL, '51 WL, '58 ST (Hummer), '71 GE (Servi)
- Location: Lonoke, Arkansas
My '49 FL has a bar & shield on it also, but not the stretched stylized AMF logo in the picture above. I'll try to post a pic.
That should pretty much cover all 3 generations, if the windshield came from a harley stealership, it had a logo.
- Posts: 6911
- Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2002 9:09 am
- Location: Central Illinois
I believe Perry R. noted the 'stretched' bar and shield was introduced in '64 for golf carts.