What's the name of this "thing-a-mabob"?

Forum rules
Please do not start new topics here, but here: New Panhead and Flathead topics
Post Reply
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:52 am
Location: S. California

What's the name of this "thing-a-mabob"?


Post by pannick » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:55 am

Can anyone please help me identify what this exhaust accessory is called?
Also, can someone please include a link as to where I can get a set?

Thank you,
Exhaust part.JPG
Exhaust part.JPG (47.15 KiB) Viewed 1655 times

Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:47 pm


Post by charles » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:31 am

Try this link on e-bay. I think that this is you seek, or try V-twin catalog.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-HARL ... 0016782775


Posts: 884
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:00 am
Been thanked: 61 times


Post by VPH-D » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:49 pm

At one time, the factory sold those thru the Accessory Catalog. They were available for Shovels, and I think Sportsters.

Post Reply

Return to “Exhaust”