Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
All ignition related articles
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2001 9:17 pm
- Bikes: 1954 FL
- Location: Holland
Description: Overview of spark plugs
NGK: Part No. Standard R5670, Plug Gap .030
Autolite (1948 - 1974): standard 4275, Premium MP4275 gap: 0.25
Champion: J-12Y or J-12YC
- Posts: 445
- Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:18 pm
- Bikes: 58 FLH 65 FLH 81 FXB 04 FLHRSI
- Location: PACIFIC NORTHWEST
Does the R in the NGK # R-5670-5 mean it is a resister plug?
- Posts: 832
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:33 pm
- Bikes: 2003 FLHRCI
- Location: Wrightsville Pennsylvania
"R" is for resistor type.