Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Information on forks/springers/shocks
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:25 am
- Bikes: Knucklehead and a Triumph
- Location: North East Kansas
I just installed my 4" over front fork tubes on my 1956 FLH and i cant find the information that came with them , i need to know How Much Extra Fork oil needs to be added to them because of the extra 4 inches?
I have added 8 oz to each side as a starter !
They were dry and that always requires very slightly more fork oil.
I am new here and i'll post some pictures real soon of My FLH.
- Posts: 3664
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:24 pm
- Bikes: '42 WLA X 2, '55FL, '93 Ultra Classic, '91 Fatboy, '97 883, '71 Suzuki Duster 125, '83 GPz 750.