Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Information on forks/springers/shocks
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 142
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:18 pm
- Bikes: 41 WLD, 47 WL, 51 G, 48 S, 53 STX, 55B, 56 ST, 57 FLH,60 BT, 61 BT, 62BTH
who sells the fork boots (bellows) for wide glides? I 've seen them over the years, but have yet to find who is selling them.Thanks........Mutt
- Posts: 1864
- Joined: Fri May 24, 2002 1:00 am
- Bikes: 64FL 99FLHR 01FXSTD
- Location: Mpls. MN.
- Has thanked: 14 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
Give Chuck a call at Kick Start MC Parts 616-245-8991 I see them shown in his cattalog as "gators", But no price shown....Mike
- Panhead Register Member
- Posts: 751
- Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:18 pm
- Bikes: '46 Knuck. '57 Panhead, '59 Panhead
- Location: Repop Hell
An STD Pan that's currently under construction at Stett's http://stettsironhorseranch.com/ that Jason fit with boots. (Blurred, because Stett's Rottweiler pushed her ice-cold nose against the back of my leg, at the precise moment I snapped the pic. )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.