Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Information on forks/springers/shocks
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:05 pm
What does everyone recommend for fork oil on a 1959 FLH? I hope to replace mine today and am not sure if there is a reason to use anything special. Thanks
- Posts: 160
- Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:56 pm
- Location: Lisbon, Connecticut
Pj1 fork oil is fine for me.
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:03 pm
hey now, been useing automatic trany fluid for years no problem
- Posts: 1390
- Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:12 pm
- Location: north florida
I used Belray, med., syn. fork oil when I rebuilt mine this year , works good .
- Posts: 599
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:16 pm
- Bikes: 1998 heritage springer
- Location: indiana, usa