Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Show or brag about your projects or rebuilds.
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:18 pm
- Bikes: 1947 EL, 1956 FL, 1958 FLH, 1986 FXRD, 2017 FLHXSE
- Location: Chandler AZ
- Been thanked: 1 time
My last post didn't add the pics so here goes again. Sheetmetal is in the body shop, engine is nearly completed I had a valve train clearance issue and had to repair a rocker box. Springer needs to come back off, top clamp won't line up so I gotta align the neck. Exhaust is almost completed, I am still building the clamps. Lots of wok in to it so far, lots more needed.
- I now have a jockey top
- resized tank shifter.jpg (219.59 KiB) Viewed 157 times
- restored(sort of) frame all lacquered up
- resized painted.jpg (326.06 KiB) Viewed 157 times
- resized oct roller.jpg (298.74 KiB) Viewed 157 times
- resized in frame.jpg (235.07 KiB) Viewed 157 times
- resized engine.jpg (218.92 KiB) Viewed 157 times