Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Thanks for post feature available again: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17581
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site sponsor
- Posts: 775
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:13 pm
- Bikes: 1969 FLF
1937 EL Sold
1949 rat bike Sold
1946 FL Sold
- Location: san diego
Now that item will be real pricey. Know a guy out here in Cali probably has a few. He does the Cannonball every year.
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:33 am
- Bikes: Frankenstein Panhead - pan motor shovel chassis....
- Has thanked: 13 times
Rubone... I saw a classified post by him on the AMCA site that dated back to last October. He stated that he had what I'm looking for, but I assumed he had sold it. I'll try to contact him. Thanks...
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:56 pm
- Bikes: '37 W,'41 ULH,'59 FLH Handshift,'69 Fl Handshift w/sidecar,