Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Special HD thread ?
All Panhead related topics
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:36 pm
- Bikes: 58 Pan, several real Indians
- Has thanked: 9 times
What is the fuel outlet/shutoff size on the LH tank? Is it special thread as the local supply store can not match it up. I need to plug it for rust removal. Thanks
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:00 pm
- Bikes: 1950 Resto-Mod Panhead, 1968 90", 5 Speed Shovelhead, 1984 Evo
- Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
- Has thanked: 14 times
- Been thanked: 45 times
Why not use a rubber or cork stopper? Maybe even a soft wooden tapered plug that will form itself to the threads as it is screwed in?
- Site sponsor
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:20 pm
- Bikes: 1961 FLH
1968 FLH Chopper
1960 FLH Bobber
- Has thanked: 2 times
I keep an assortment of rubber stoppers in my tool box, they come in handy more than you can imagine once they are at hand.