installing front brake cable on my wla,,,,never played with one ...bike originally had a sportster front end...looking at pics is hard to see....does the cable lie in the groove on the connector for the brake lever and then go through the hole and lie in the other side groove...then the nut goes over them and kind pf pinches them in there ? of some one could send a close up of the front brake cable where it connects to the drum lever? cable seems big in diameter to fit in the grooves ,but.....
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:52 pm
- Bikes: 1942 wla
1993 heritage softail
- Location: detroit
- Posts: 728
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:00 am
- Bikes: WLA Mk lll, civilianised
- Location: Narellan Vale, New South Wales, Australia
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 20 times
Sorry about the blurry picture, but it shows what you want.
- Posts: 5527
- Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:09 am
- Bikes: Multiple H-D, Ducati, BMW, Triumph, BSA,...
- Has thanked: 51 times
- Been thanked: 684 times