Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
All flathead topics
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 200
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:18 pm
- Bikes: 41 WLD, 47 WL, 51 G, 48 S, 53 STX, 55B, 56 ST, 57 FLH,60 BT, 61 BT, 62BTH
- Been thanked: 3 times
This is a new one on me. Maybe some of y'all have seen this before. Is this WLA only? Some kinda drain hole? It doesn't appear to be threaded and the dude already has the tanks painted.
- Posts: 6148
- Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:09 am
- Bikes: Multiple H-D, Ducati, BMW, Triumph, BSA,...
- Has thanked: 126 times
- Been thanked: 1235 times
Not Just WLA, post-war civilian 45s had them as well. The Blue tank is a '45-'46 tank with factory trim strips and a drain plug.
- DCP_4023.JPG (136.62 KiB) Viewed 281 times